Contest Dates

Thanks to everyone that entered!!

Congratulations to our winners!!!

To see the winning interview, visit the PICFFCorner.


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Second Place Story...



Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be locked in a public restroom with two smokin’ hot people? Both of which happen to want you, as well as each other? Trust me when I say there’s no need to wonder anymore!

Kitty Cullen-03 and tiffaninichole’s story Three’s Company has nothing to do with a clumsy Jack Tripper, or an air head Chrissy Snow, or even a nosy Mr. Roper. And please, for the love of all that’s holy, tell me you’re old enough to understand those references… :D This story is pure sex, lust, sex, need, sex, want…and did I mention sex? Oh yeah, well, sex. And it’s sexy sex too. Alice and Bella are a couple, looking to have a little fun out on the town one night. They happen to bump into Jasper, a gorgeous man that Bella has seen at work, and decide they need some company for the night. From the moment they drag him onto the dance floor, he’s enraptured by them. Some pretty hot dancing leads them to that locked restroom…where Bella and Alice have stolen a few moments together in the past, and they know exactly what they want to do with Jasper.

*****


Bella's hands locked in his hair as she hiked her leg over his. I let my hand move up her thigh so Jasper could see. I figured he was about to question what was happening when Bella brought her hand up and placed it over his mouth.
"This is just between the three of us, Jasper," she told him, looking deep into his eyes. We stilled for a moment as he absorbed the situation. Finally, he nodded. I could feel the change in his demeanor—like a switch was flipped. He placed his hands on Bella's waist and bent down to place his mouth at her ear.


"I've always wanted you," he whispered, glancing at me to make sure I heard it too. Oh, yes.
Upon hearing Jasper's confession, it only took two seconds before I wrapped my arms around his body and lifted his shirt, placing my hands on his bare torso. I worked my way up to his firm chest, loving the feel of his heated skin twitching beneath my palms. Continuing my dancing, I began to slowly lower my hands, savoring every rip on his sculpted body.
Mmmm...this man is sex incarnate. As my hand neared the waistband of his jeans, I felt his breathing become shallow, his skin rapidly heating under my touch.


Finally reaching his erection, I had to hold back a groan at how deliciously thick he was. As I palmed and kneaded his length, Bella snaked her arms around his neck and pulled his mouth to hers. I felt him become even firmer under my grip. Never taking my hands off of his hardness, I slowly made my way around to the front of his body to join Bella, bringing my other hand to her waist pulling her closer to me. Bella broke the kiss with Jasper and began to assault my lips with fervor while her hand ran up and down his chest, wrapping around to his ass, pulling his hips to us. We slowly pulled apart from our heated kiss and I gave Jasper a searing glance, letting him know exactly what I wanted.
He locked his gaze with mine while lowering his head toward me. When our lips finally touched, there was no timidity, no hesitation. Our tongues were immediately mingling and probing and sparks erupted across my body. I felt Bella's soft lips on the corner of my mouth, so I slightly turned my head to give her better access. Jasper gasped, clearly not expecting to feel both of our mouths on his at the same time.


The sensation of their tongues, firm and soft, simultaneously massaging mine was indescribable. My body was aflame with desire for this gorgeous man and my alluring woman, and I couldn't wait to have them both. I lowered the arm that I had wrapped around Bella's slim waist and roughly pulled her closer to me. I tore my hand away from Jasper's thickness and brought it to his hair, tangling my fingers in the softness and pulling his face impossibly closer to mine. I needed them closer.


He moaned into our mouths and began grinding himself into my hips. I can't take this anymore. I pulled my face from theirs and grabbed their hands, hastily pulling them toward the bathroom. As we made our way through the crowd, I glanced back and saw Bella looking at me with hooded eyes, pouty lips swollen and pink. Jasper was in a daze with a dreamy smirk on his face, like the kid who'd gotten his precious BB gun for Christmas. This is going to be fun.


*****

Three’s Company offers up everything great about a threesome, and all the participants get to have a good time, too. Remember in Friends, when alternate universe Ross describes his threesome…and that he had time to make a sandwich? Yeah, there won’t be any of that happening here. This sexy little trio will get you all hot and bothered and not leave you disappointed. It’s no wonder they can’t wait to get together again, and if they do, you’ll wanna be there for that too. You’ll love it if you give it a try. I mean, if sex is fun with two, just think how much more fun it would be with three.

1 comment: