Contest Dates

Thanks to everyone that entered!!

Congratulations to our winners!!!

To see the winning interview, visit the PICFFCorner.


Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Place Story...



Teaching Miss Swan. By the lovely Beth Is Here. Our winning story. Reading through this, trying to decide on what to say, how to make it sound appealing and fun, how to encourage you to check it out, I realized the best way to do that may be by simply quoting the opening paragraphs. They explain everything better than I ever could.

My name is Isabella Swan, and I am tired of being the girl that gets dumped. I'm twenty-five years old, and I have had relationships that went bad, relationships that went good, and relationships that never went anywhere. Every man I have ever been involved with (ok, so I've only been this kind of involved with about 5 different guys) has had the same excuse for ending the relationship. I'm just not spontaneous enough. Come On! What is wrong with the missionary position?

As I sit here thinking about all the feedback I've received on my "sex skills" I decide that maybe I do need a little practice…? There's only one person that comes to mind when I think of weird, crazy, and absolutely UNBORING sex training…Edward Cullen. Edward and I work together at the public library in town. I cringe at the thought of what this will mean. Edward is pretty much known for his sex-capades. He has no shame in sex, and I am sure he has done it pretty much anywhere it could be done… I cringe again at the thought of actually asking him to teach me how to have good sex. Correction Bella, GREAT sex. Well, if learning how to become a sex fiend is the way to get a decent man to like me and not dump me after we do the deed, it's worth the pain and suffering.

Basically, Bella needs some lessons, some sex lessons. Enter the master himself, Edward ‘sex on legs’ Cullen. She asks him to teach her, he agrees. You know things are never that simple, but this story does a great job of keeping the two of them focused on the task at hand—teaching Bella about sex. And it does a pretty incredible job of it, too.

*****

"That's what I wanted to hear. Let's go." He said, and got out of the car. We went into the library, and he waved at James, the guy working the counter. We made our way to a table, to the side of the main part of the library, but still partially in view of the counter, and anyone that would be looking for books in that section. Edward picked up about three or four books from a nearby shelf, and opened them in front of us. "Read." He said.

I looked down at the book he placed in front of me. It was a murder mystery. I furrowed my brow, and picked the book up and began to read. I got a little caught up in the story, because I didn't notice that Edward had pulled his chair up right beside my own. He was practically reading over my shoulder. I jumped a little when he reached behind me, and pulled me to him a little. His arm was behind my back, but low, he rested his hand on my hip.

He leaned down enough to whisper in my ear. "Ok Bella, lesson one: No matter what I do, you keep reading that book ok?" I nodded quickly, and took a deep breath. "Relax Bella, if you want me to stop what I'm doing, or if you see someone looking, just lay the book down." I nodded again. He kept his hand on my hip, but pulled my shirt out of the way so his hand was on my skin. Chills danced where he touched me, and I bit my lip. I searched eyes frantically, to make sure no one was paying any attention.

"You're blushing Bella." He whispered in my ear. "Calm down or you're going to get us caught." He reached down with his other hand, and pulled my skirt up to the top of my thigh. I held my breath as his fingertips grazed the cotton of my panties.

He chuckled in my ear, and I struggled to focus on the book. My heart pounded in my chest, and I squirmed in the seat as he pushed the cotton to the side. He traced the folds with a fingertip, and kissed the back of my neck. I gasped, and writhed in the seat. My nerves wound tight in my belly, and I chewed my lip as a second finger joined the first. "You're wet Bella." He whispered. He kissed my neck again, and grazed the skin with his teeth. I leaned back into him, and he blew warm air against the back of my ear. I moaned, and almost dropped the book. "Don't drop that book Bella, if you do, I'll stop. You don't want that do you Bella?" I shook my head and held the book with a death grip. He pushed a finger inside of me, and I dropped one hand from the book, and grabbed the seat of the chair, to hold myself in it. "I've got you. Hold on to the book Bella, I'm not letting go of you unless you tell me to." He said, and rubbed the stubble on his chin against my neck. He massaged and kissed until my breaths became pants, and I dropped the book to the table. Just as waves of pleasure filled me, he put his other hand over my mouth, silencing my whimpers. I writhed in beautiful agony, fighting against my body as it screamed at me to move, moan, and do something. I was helpless against his grip on me, forcing me to cum silently and without the movement my body craved. When I was finished, he steadied me in my chair, and kissed my neck once more. I stole a glance at him as I picked my book back up, and slapped his arm when I caught him sniffing his fingers.

*****

Teaching Miss Swan is an endearing story that will make you fall in love with a bad boy while identifying with Bella’s lack of confidence. It will also make you want to run out and buy some new panties before you go renew your library card. It’s a wonderful story that is fully deserving of its place at the top of our Public Lovin’ submissions pile. You’ll love it. I know you will. Maybe even enough to start frequenting the local library in search of an Edward of your own.


*****


Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! We love you all and wish you the best of luck in your future stories. We hope you had as much fun as we did!

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment