Contest Dates

Thanks to everyone that entered!!

Congratulations to our winners!!!

To see the winning interview, visit the PICFFCorner.


Sunday, May 2, 2010

Judge's Choices...

I always fall in love with stories that are rich in angst, smut, and romance…and just a little bit of sweetness. That’s exactly what New Mood has to offer. Edward and Bella have dinner reservations at one of the best restaurants in town. What should be a lovely, romantic evening turns into nothing but frustration for Edward as Bella mopes and complains, unwilling to tell Edward what’s wrong. Her mood doesn’t last long, and like the flick of a switch it changes, leading up what qualifies this story for our contest.

I really enjoyed this story. It was fun reading about Edward’s frustration with a moody Bella, his excitement when he realizes that she wants him—NOW, and his embarrassment when someone catches them in the middle of...eh hmm, well, you know. What I love most about this is that Edward is a typical husband, unsure about how to deal with his wife’s obvious irritation, or her unfounded insecurities. But don’t worry, this story has that sweetness too. Once you read it, you’ll see exactly what I mean…

*****

I placed my hand on her cheek, drawing her slowly into me. "You're all I could ever want."

She nuzzled against my hand and made a small mewing sound. I gingerly pushed myself forward to kiss her—it would guarantee one of two reactions. Reciprocation or castration. I seriously hoped it was the former.

As my lips touched hers, all the reasons I loved her were laid bare. This was what we were about, this was us, right here. The electricity, the scents, everything about the two of us was made better when we were together.

She forced her lips hard against me, showing me her need for validation. In return, I poured all of my love into the kiss. Her lips parted and I grazed my tongue along hers. She moaned and pushed her tongue harder against mine. My hands found her hair and I ran them tenderly from root to tip. Her head fell back and a contented sigh escaped her lips as they parted from mine. I moved my mouth to her neck, and pressed my lips against her throat…

My mouth dipped into her cleavage and my tongue played along the edge of the satin there.

"Oh, Edward!" she called out softly, her voice throaty and seductive; her need evident in every syllabyle…

I kissed my way back up her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. "I want you so badly," I breathed against her skin. She gave a small, involuntary shudder.

"Take me," she whispered ever so softly. "I need you."

I pulled back, a little shocked. We were just a few yards away from an incredibly densely populated area—and she was asking me to take her. Was she serious?

The look in her eyes as they captured mine told me that yes, yes she was.

I grinned at her and then winked. "Keep a lookout."


*****

New Mood was a favorite of mine from the first time I read it. It was one of the first entries we received, and as I read through each additional entry, it stayed in my mind, constantly reminding me of the awesomeness we’d already been graced with. mpg has crafted a beautiful story that’s hot and needy, yet tender and loving. That’s a combination I can’t stay away from, and neither should you.







Have you ever wondered what it would be like to get it on inside a dressing room? How about the dressing room of a sexy lingerie boutique while wearing a blue lace corset? Well, Jewels64 shows us exactly what that would be like…eventually.

She opens her one-shot with Edward taking Bella to a sex club in Portland where they are given a private tour by Heidi. The idea is to introduce Bella to the swinging lifestyle while the other members aren’t there so she can decide if she wants to return or not. After the tour, Bella tells Edward that although she‘s still a bit uncomfortable with the idea, she is “turn on as shit.” Descriptions of the various activities at the club are hot as hell, so you are under the assumption that we will read about Edward and Bella hooking up with other kinky couples, right?

The story then jumps to Rosalie and Bella shopping at a lingerie boutique so that Bella can pick out something to wear in case she and Edward return to the sex club. Rosalie hands her a blue lace corset to try on. She goes into the dressing room, puts it on, then calls Rosalie in to get her opinion. This is where things get interesting. Rosalie decides that she wants to help Bella out somewhat…in more ways than one.

*****

"Keep your eyes closed, Bella. Imagine you're in that club right now. Pretend that you are standing in front of Edward just demanding to be worshipped. You have him waiting on his knees. Can you imagine that for me?" Rose whispered.

"Yes," I choked out, my voice sounding a little huskier than normal.

"Good. Now imagine you hear the door opening to the room that you and Edward are in." Rose's hands crept higher. They were just under the swell of my breasts but I couldn't seem to stop her. Why can't I stop her?

Because you are a bigger freak than you want to admit to Swan.

Rose's voice startled me out of my reverie again. "Suddenly you feel another woman's hands ghosting over your body just like this. She leans in and whispers in your ear. telling you that she's been watching you all night. She then runs her tongue along your shoulder and up your neck to your ear."

I shivered as I listened to Rose. Suddenly I felt the very wet, very soft tip of her tongue trace its way across my shoulder. As her tongue slid up my neck, the palms of her hands came to a stop on my breasts, and my nipples hardened of their own accord. Rose started making circles with her palms causing me to push back into her warm body.
I moaned. I fucking moaned.

*****

What I love about The Kiss is that Jewels64 kept me guessing. As I said earlier, I was fully under the impression that this would be a public sexing story that takes place between Edward and Bella in a sex club. Her descriptions of that place alone were enough to cause my jaw to drop. What I got instead was some hot girl-on-girl action in one of the simplest yet most erotic places imaginable. It is clear just from this short story that Jewels64 is very talented in the art of writing smut. The hilarity with which she ended the story has to be noted too. Needless to say, after the shopping trip with Rosalie, Bella is ready and willing to get back to that club as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment